Experience career growth with us at EvmoSwap as a blockchain and crypto enthusiast!
- Salary Range: Competitive, negotiable
- Position: Full-time
- Location: Remote
- Time-zone preference: Any
- Attend interviews and AMAs to promote EvmoSwap.
- Develop and lead our external communications strategies to help build EvmoSwap’s reputation for technology leadership and market integrity.
- Strengthen existing relationships and cultivate new relationships with print, online, broadcast reporters, producers, bloggers, and influencers globally.
- Own the relationship with the PR agency, working collaboratively to secure relevant earned media and leverage it in innovative ways.
- Manage media relationships and press events, organize press briefings, media sessions, and events, and create press materials including media pitches, FAQs,s and fact sheets in coordination with the team.
- Help develop the social media strategy, from tapping internal experts and helping them amplify their voices to building purposeful communities across relevant platforms.
- Measure and report the impact of campaigns reflecting on key performance indicators.
- Serve as a senior member of EvmoSwap's marketing team, helping to set the overall marketing and growth strategy via messaging and communications initiatives.
- Reactively respond to media inquiries, educate reporters, correct misperceptions about our industry/field/products and work with the team on issues and crisis communications.
- Work to position EvmoSwap as a thought leader among top-tier media outlets.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of relevant experience in public relations; bonus if that includes currently working as an anchor at a cryptocurrency media company.
- A strong relationship with relevant journalists and news outlets to secure content placement. Bonus: a strong relationship with crypto-specific journalists at publications including TheBlock, CoinTelegraph, CoinDesk, etc.
- Communicate with and respond to inquiries from the media.
- Ability to develop creative, effective approaches to difficult communications challenges
- Must be an avid cryptocurrency enthusiast
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional leaders and teams to drive positive growth outcomes.
- In-depth familiarity with crypto/blockchain, financial services, and/or tech industry.
- Knowledgeable about and active across key social media channels.
- Proven track record in driving brand perception and reputation via communications initiatives.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in areas outside of your comfort zone and motivated by personal growth.
- Be able to work autonomously.
- The candidate should be independent enough to make important technical decisions on their own.
- The candidate should be driven and innovative
How to apply: